Blueberry Chia Jam
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- In a small saucepan, on low heat, add the blueberries. They will start to break down and release their yummy juices.
- Using the back of a fork or a potato masher, mash them down a bit to break them up even more.
- Add in the maple syrup and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Let simmer for 5-6 minutes and then add in the chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- Let simmer for another 2-3 minutes. The jam will start to thicken up.
- Remove from heat an let the jam cool.
- Use on toast, pancakes, muffins, crackers, etc.
- Store in an air-tight glass container in the fridge for up to 5 days.