I love the flavour combination of strawberries and basil. It is so refreshing! Add in some lemon, and you’ve got a delicious summer pop. Actually, who needs summer though to enjoy this. I would definitely make these year round, ha!
Strawberry Basil Lemonade Popsicles
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed and washed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener (granulated form)
- Big handful of fresh basil leaves (I used about 7-8 leaves)
- In your blender, add the strawberries, lemon juice and monk fruit sweetener and blend until combined. Doesn’t have to be super smooth! If it’s too thick, add a bit of water to thin out.
- Add in your basil leaves. I started with 3 leaves and then worked my way up based on my taste preference.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze for at least 5-6 hours or better yet, overnight (if you can wait that long!)